Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Gift......

I have been meaning to post this since Christmas, however, life has gotten in the way. This is by far my favorite Christmas gift this year!! (No offense to anyone who gave me a Christmas gift....but, this one has a special meaning to it).

Aunt Fran and Uncle Jim gave this special wall plaque to Hunter and I as ANOTHER Christmas gift. When I opened it....I instantly fell in LOVE! For those of you who don't know...this is were Hunter proposed to me! What's really neat about this plaque is that it is hand-made from clay! How Neat is That!! When I opened the gift, of course I smiled real big and then my mind was flooded with a rush of Wonderful memories at the Chapel. As I was telling the story of our engagement to the fam again.....Hunter's mom started crying. I think she is very proud of her sweet sweet son! For this manly man to be so sweet, I think she had a proud moment. (I'm just as partial as you are Donna).

No comments:

Post a Comment