Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bahamas Part I

So H made good on his promise. I’m actually sitting in the Bahamas airport right now paying good money for internet just so I can entertain myself with my blog/facebook. Here’s some highlights in no particular order.

1. I ate my weight in breakfast every day. In one day alone- I ate 2 hamburgers in addition to my other meals. I don’t know what it is about a vacay, but I tend to eat a WHOLE LOT MORE!!! We did an all inclusive resort, so in theory, the food is free. And I love free. So I tend to sample everything. Twice.

2. I watched girls do water aerobics in the pool. They wanted me to join. I said “nope, I’m vacayin’. No strenuous activity will be done this week. Even if I’m submersed in water.” Plus I didn’t want to put down my Bahama Mama.

3. I don’t do well on planes. However, with the combination of 1 Dramamine and the white noise, I was knocked out. H ended up moving seats so I could use both of our seats to curl up in a ball. I didn’t know that he left. Nice feeling when you are waking up….on a plane….drugged.

4. There will be more stories, info, and pics to come. I don’t want to overload.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I stalk your blog :) Allen and I are looking for somewhere to go next spring and from your pics, this looks great! Where was it, where did you stay and would you recommend it? Love your blog!
    THANKS!
    Terra

    ReplyDelete