Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday...

I got a car for Christmas.

I KNOW!! I’m just as shocked as you are. It was an easy sell to H. Plus until the car was purchased, I had 1 more gift for him than he did for me. He is all about a competition.

H bought the car for me to drive to my new job. Where I use my degree. Which makes my dad happy. And I get a paycheck which makes H happy. All is well in the world. This has been in the works for a few months. LOONNNGG TIME coming! Well, now you know that I can keep a secret. I will be working for USM (which spells MSU backwards).

Purchasing this car was pretty easy. We all know that H is a numbers guy……and he doesn’t make emotional buys. I on the other hand…..well, I even eat emotionally. I’ll make muffins just for me….

This is the 2nd car that H has bought for me at Christmas. I’m catching on to his little trend. He would rather buy a large purchase than go to the mall.
Speaking of the mall……GOOD GOSH!! I went shopping with mother on Monday and left the mall wanting to pop a Valium. Shopping the week of Christmas makes me nervous…..and antsy…..and want to be fast paced. Again….back to the Valium.

I bet you want to know what my car looks like………well, here you go:


My car is a chameleon. It is both silver and gold. And I love it. It drives a little bit different than the 9 year old car that I was sporting. Just a slight difference. In the Chameleon…..I have Sirus radio. My Oh My. How have I lived without it?? Since subscribing to Sirus, here is what I have learned.

1. According to Martha Stewart, the new color for 2011 is Honeysuckle.
2. Fox News will broadcast Congress, live nevertheless.
3. There is a channel dedicated solely to Spa music. If you see me asleep
in my car in the parking lot of the mall…….well, just leave me alone. I am
probably just calming myself down with some spa music after doing some
Christmas shopping.

Speaking of Christmas, it just doesn’t seem real this year. It may have something to do with the air conditioner being on and the fact that I’m wearing short sleeves.

Merry Christmas!!

Ready. Set. Go!!

May the festivities begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment