Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday....

1. I am so glad that today is Thursday. You. Don’t. Even. Know.

2. Tonight we had my sweet Mom-O’s 80th Birthday Surprise Party. It was delightful. I’m so lucky to have such a spunky grandmother. As part of her present from me and H, I offered to help her decorate for Christmas. She cashed in that coupon today. Would you believe me when I tell you that I hung an angel with fishing line and helped Pop re-hang curtains with Gorilla Glue? That is what happens when your dad is an engineer and then you marry one. You tend to become creative/lazy in accomplishing projects.

3. Have I mentioned the insane amount of Christmas parties H and I will be attending this month?? Good gosh….I’m going to be baking everyday to take cookies to all of these parties.

4. I mailed my Christmas cards yesterday. December 1st. They have been ready since the week of Thanksgiving. And I bought them last year. I really need to get a handle on this OCD.

5. Speaking of my little battle with OCD, H made a deal with me over the Christmas tree. The deal was that he would physically put it up only if I wouldn’t make him hang ornaments. Done. And he put the tree up a few days before Thanksgiving…….which made me decorate it before Thanksgiving. I took pics……will post later. It’s Grey’s night. I have priorities.

6. How about the Bulldogs?!? How about them. We are PUMPED about the Bulldogs possibly going to Atlanta for New Years. Also, the Golden Egg stays in Starkville.

No comments:

Post a Comment