Monday, March 7, 2011

Confessions

1. I didn't post a "Thoughts for Thursday" last week because I fell asleep on the couch. At 8:30pm. I woke up @ 10pm and somehow walked 3 steps down the hall and crawled in bed.

2. Today, I ate 3 strawberry truffles at my desk. They were so good! And I didn't share. It's Monday- I get a pass.

3. I took the BEST nap Saturday afternoon with Buddy! However, it took a while for me to finally fall asleep because he kept snoring in my ear. I love my little fritos smelling weinie dog. He has my heart.

4. Sunday, I watched H and other guys from our Sunday School class let a sweet little girl grab handfulls of chesecake from the actual cake that was on the buffet. The guys thought it was funny. I am starting to have flashes of me being the dominate parent.!?!

5. Last night I crawled in bed to read....and didn't make it past 3 pages before I fell asleep. I do better listening to books on the way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment