Friday, July 29, 2011

Well, Hello!

I don't even know where to begin. Our life has been turned upside down and we have been thrown up against a brick wall for the past two months.

Between work, school, social activities and other musings, blogging has been the last thing on my life list.

To be honest, I don't know where to begin on updates.

So, here goes:

1. Have I mentioned that I am in Grad School? Yes, I am. Someone, please do me the favor and slit my wrists. Thank You.
I have a 20 page paper due on Monday night. Yes- I am finished. However, it shaved 8 years off my life. It's very difficult to write a paper on a subject that you don't understand and to apply concepts that you have never heard of before. I told H that I was going to quit. He told me that he didn't marry a quitter, then, he slapped me on the butt. Apparently, he doesn't know me.

2. Oscar Mayer is so funny....and continues to add to his quirky personality EVERY DAY! We took him to my brother's house on the river last weekend.....and little Buddy LOVED.IT!! We had to bathe him before letting him step foot in brother's house. Oscar was MAD!! He didn't want to take a bath, and he didn't want to stay inside by himself. So.....what did he do while he was alone?? He pooped on brother's kitchen floor in front of the oven. He got a spanking. He learned his lesson.

3. For 4th of July, H and I took a little get-a-way to the Battle House in Mobile. It was FANTASTIC!!! Downtown Mobile is like going to a nicer, cleaner, friendlier New Orleans. The food, hotel room and pool was great. Here are pics commemorating our visit. Because I am lazy, I have not edited them.


There's more that I could probably write about, but, it's dinner time, and let's face it.....I have priorities!

No comments:

Post a Comment