Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

Lambchops.

I made my man lamb chops. And the entire time I was cooking them, I sang the theme song from the kids' show 'Lamb chops.'

It's lamb chops, come play along.....

The chops were D-Lish!! And, they were soo simple to make.Thus, I'll share.....
 
Savory Lamb chops (in the crock pot)


- 3 large chops (mine were frozen solid when I dropped them in the crock pot)
-1/2 of a white onion cut into rings
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of all purpose seasoning ( I used Paula Deen)
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 1/2 cup of cooking sherry (you could use red wine, or really....any wine!)
- small amount of EVOO
- 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning

Drizzle the chops with EVOO......then sprinkle with the paprika and other seasonings. Place the chops on top of the onion rings that are placed as the first layer in the crock pot. Pour in the sherry and broth.....and VIOLA! Dinner is on it's way!!

Cook on low for 6 hours.

I must warn you.....the chops will fall off the bone. No knife necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment