I now like snow again.
However, the buddies do not. They have pooped on the back porch and by the back door for 2 days.
2. My man has been sleeping on the couch since Monday night. This is not due to any marital discourse........but everything to do with his nasty head cold. H thinks I will DIE if I get the cold. Because I have been sleeping sooo good in the middle of the bed, I may have agreed with him and quickly "made his bed" on the couch. Mama needs some good sleep.
During my 2 days off, I had the viewing pleasure of watching Good Morning America. During one of their news segments, they had a special on how a lot of married couples sleep in different rooms for the betterment of their marriage.
Listen. I ain't gonna lie, night 1 was good. Night 2 was ok. Night 3, my feet were cold.
I need my
3. Yesterday I posted a super easy and good recipe. Find it here: http://megthemama.blogspot.com/2014/01/quick-ravioli-bake.html
4. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all of the snow pics come across my Instagram and Facebook! I will take sweet pics of snow babies any day over a car selfie. #truth
5. Speaking of the snow........Power to all of the Mama's that had to keep their little snow bunnies occupied for 2 days! While ya'll were chasing toddlers and bundling them up for snow time.......I was in a complete trance with a Law & Order marathon.......then a NCIS marathon. But seriously......the pics were too cute!
6. Tuesday night.......I prayed hard for the mamas who were unable to pick up their kids from school in Alabama. I can't even imagine!! I don't want to imagine. 2 things come to mind when I think about that situation:
1- when we signed up baby boy for daycare, one of my deciding factors was knowing that a bff literally lives 3 streets over.
2- I'm thankful I have a job where there's flexibility in bad weather. On Monday, the call was made for us to not report to work on Tuesday. I have to applaud them for not waiting until it was too late before they dismissed work.
7. I feel that my numbering is all wacky now. Sorry.
8. Tomorrow's post will be ALL about the gender reveal party.
9. Baby Boy is starting to respond to the doggies. About midnight on Tuesday night, H tried to sneak in the bedroom to make his way to the bathroom........and Coopie went NUTS! He howled and howled and it made my adrenaline spike and baby boy went crazy! He was moving around so much it made me sick. I had to walk around the house for 10 minutes until he calmed down. Not cool Coopie! Especially since baby boy will sleep in our room for his first few weeks. If that dog wakes up my baby as I try to master Baby Wise......I can't even tell you. Actually, I can. I can tell you he will be an outside dog.
10. Speaking of Baby Wise....Chapters 6 and 7 blew my mind. I'm gonna have to go back and re-read them! Oh- and a big shout out to all of the Mama's that have messaged and emailed saying they used Baby Wise and cheered me on.
I'm not committed to anything yet. However, I love a good schedule and plan. Even H commented that he would like for us to start off with a game plan.
So, with that being said: The plan is to start off with a plan and see where it takes us.
What I do know is:
-My baby will eat.
-My baby will sleep.
-My baby will have clean diapers.
-My baby will be loved and rocked. And possibly have a paci.
That's all I can promise at this point! But isn't that what all expecting mothers can promise?
Should I keep a notebook of our Baby Wise schedules?