Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday.....

Not a lot has been going on at the Jones household lately.

H comes home from work late and I go to bed early. That's our life right now. 
Riveting, I know. 

We spent the most delightful Easter with my family!


I'm in full nesting mode now. I'm throwing stuff out left and right! It's sorta liberating.
Tuesday night I wanted to clean out the bottom of my closet.......but the thought of sitting on the floor and having to constantly get up and down wore me out. So, I opted to crawl in bed.

I finished 2 of the 3 books I wanted to read before the babe arrives. I'm questioning reading the last one, Duty by Robert Gates. I'm not sure how I feel about military warfare while 8 months pregnant. I'm thinking that I'll pick up the Babywise book again. I need a refresher.

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week. I posted about it yesterday. Bottom line, because of modern medicine and Jesus, I'm having our miracle baby.

I have a post written about funny (yet not so funny) things people have asked or told me during my pregnancy. I'll probably post it tomorrow, but I don't want anyone to think I'm mad about it. I've learned to let it just roll off your back......but it's still funny to document.




No comments:

Post a Comment