Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday.....

1. Last week on Thursday, I was 9 months pregnant. A week later, I'm a mom.
Funny how life happens!




2. Daytime tv. Lard!
It's awful! At one point this week, the tv was turned to Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

3. If you want to eat good food, join our Sunday School Class and have a baby. Geez....the meals keep coming and they are FAB!

4. My new little man has bad manners. He pees on me, burps in my face, toots in my hand and doesn't want to be bathed. 100% boy my friends. 100%.




5. I'm released to drive on Monday! YIPPEE! I apologize if I just show up at your house unannounced. I'm just so excited.

6. Because you are here to see photos of my adorbs son, here 'ya go! 





1 comment:

  1. Elliot and I watched a lot of Andy Griffith and food network! I agree slim pickins'. On a side note, as I was reading your blog on my iPad, Elliot looked over and said "go back!" "Aww, baby!" He had to look at every picture!

    ReplyDelete