I have a 1 month old baby.
Someone please come and wipe the tears from my eyes as I rock my baby.
How is it that our IVF worked, we had a great pregnancy, we delivered the sweetest baby boy and he is already a month old? He may as well be wearing a backpack that is too big and starting kindergarten!
1 month stats:
-holds his wobbley head up for 30 seconds (or a little longer) at a time.
- thinks tummy time is sleep time
- has decided that he loves baths after all.....and for the past 3 nights, he has pooped in the tub
- thinks his dad is the best
-sleeps like a champ (I hate to even type that)
- loves to go strolling the neighborhood
- does not like footed jammers, but my heart melts when I put him in them, so he wears them
- burps and toots like a college frat boy.......then smiles about it
- has found the tv. He will stare as I watch the news in the morning
- I have packed up a few newborn onesies that no longer fit over his big head. I may have shed a tear while doing so.
- he loves the ceiling fan! Who needs a swing, rock n play and tummy mats when you can just watch the ceiling fan?!?
This little buddy is the love of our life and has made this past month so much sweeter!