Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Nut Job.


It's no secret. My household is a nut job. So.....when Setton Farms asked me for a blog review for their Pistachio bites, I said SURE THING! It's only fitting.




I have some confessions to make here:

-I didn't know what to expect when the package arrived. I didn't even google the company before it arrived. 
- I never even tried them. Yep. You read that right. I don't even know if they are good or not. 

H hijacked the package on counter top and took them to work. 
He sent this to me: 



Money=good. Just in case you were wondering. 

Ok. So here's the thing. Even though I never got to actually eat the pistachio bites, I'm pretty impressed.

7 ingredients. Non-GMO. And, you can cook with them. 


So unfortunately for us, our grocery store doesn't sell them and Amazon appears to be out. 

If you like cranberries and pistachios, these are for you. If you don't like 1 or the other.......probably not. Be aware, the bars are small. You will probably eat 2 or 3 at a time. 

Overall: 2 thumbs up

Once they are back up on Amazon.....this wife (and Prime Member) will be buying them for her hubby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment