Monday, June 15, 2015

Jaxon Riley- 12 Month Fun Facts

A year. 

A whole year has passed. 

I'm still in shock that I have 1 year old. 

How in the world did this happen?

How did he get so big?


He is losing his baby smell and he's starting to smell like a sweaty little boy now. That makes me sad. 

Still wears size 4 diapers, but today, I ordered size 5's. 

Every morning, he calls for Oscar. 

He wants dinner served to him at promptly 6pm. 

For his birthday, his present was a trip to the beach. This is what he thought about that: 


He loves Curious George and Daniel Tiger. 



Sweet Jaxon Riley- On Saturday, we celebrated your birthday with some of our closest friends and family. You are one loved little boy who had the best time ever. I told your dad that I was going to continue to blog about your monthly calendar updates until you go to Kindergarten. He threw away the calendar because he thought I was serious! And, I may have already started planning your second birthday party. 




No comments:

Post a Comment