Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups.

I love a good Pinterest recipe like the next person, but, like most recipes, I adapt them to our preferred taste. 

I saw the delish picture of stuff chicken on Pinterest at 11:45 pm one night and decided to add it to the list of test recipes. Because I no longer wake up at 5:30 am to report to work by 8am, I stay up a tad bit later than my normal 8:30/9 pm bed time. 

It's more fun if you don't go back and reference the recipe and just try to wing it. This certainly gives it a flare of your own. 



STUFFED CHICKEN ROLL-UPS

Ingredients:
Hand full of spinach
(3) mozzarella sticks cut in half
Tonys seasoning
Italian seasoning
Chicken Cutlets
1/4 white wine
Butta' (use as much as you want)
Onion (use as much as you want)


Because I wanted to be fancy, I sliced the onion into disks and then place the rolled chicken on top of them.
You don't have to go this fancy. 


You can use chicken breasts, or take the easy way out and just buy chicken cutlets.
Sprinkle your desired seasonings on, add the spinach and your cheese sticks. Anything that involves cheese sticks is bound to be good! 


Next, roll 'em on up and put a tooth pick in the middle.
Again, I went fancy and even wrapped some bacon around a few of them. Because butta' and bacon make everything better. 


Pour the white white over the chicken and add the butter.
I even drizzled some olive oil on the chicken before it went in the oven.
Bake at 350' for about 35-40 minutes.


These are super simple to make and they taste divine! Hope you enjoy as much as my fam jam did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment