Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dear H-

Dear H-

I am so lucky to call you my man and share a pillow with you.

Five years ago, on August 25th, I stole your last name, and I have loved it ever since.
You are wise beyond your years and you are the solid rock to our little family.

Although we are moving yet again- I'm completely elated that I get to make new memories in a new house with you.....and that we are only moving 20 minutes down the road!

You are one of the funniest people that I know and you make me laugh on a daily basis.
I appreciate all of the little things that you do for me (i.e. take the doggies out at 2am, unload the dishwasher, fold clothes when I put them on the couch, etc.). I need to stop listing things now, otherwise bloggy folks will think I don't do anything at our house.

Thank you for going to work everyday. Even when it's tough and you probably need a day off- you go anyway. You provide for us everyday. I am forever grateful.

I love the flowers that you surprised me with on our anniversary and for our great dinner at Ruth's Chris. You always plan the best date nights! (and I always pick out the worse movies)

I love you and all of your crazy, funny ways! I love that you are not afraid use my pink body wash. I love that you dance with me in the kitchen. I love that you have to touch my toes in bed. I love that you let me use GOBS of butter on our bread with dinner. I love that you sing silly songs to our little doggies! I love that you tried my fried squash and told me add it to "the list" of food that you like. I love that you still take me on dates (even if we end up at Kroger afterwards).

Cheers to 5 more years, with 70 added to it!

-Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment