Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Home Project #2

There are several features of our home that are "builder grade." I don't mind them.....but, I want to easily upgrade them.

Case in point #1: our dining room chandelier.
There is nothing wrong with it. I don't want to replace it, I simply want it to "bling" a little more.

So, I stumbled upon this blog where the woman made her own chandelier ornaments.
It seems easy enough.
I can do this.



I can use H's pliers and hook a jewelry magnet to an ornament.

I pumped myself up. I'm gonna do this over the weekend. Victory will be mine.

Then, I went to the Hobby Lobby.
I had the supplies in my hand.

Then, I turned the corner and saw this:





cue the music....dum..dum...DUM!!!!

Um...YES PLEASE!! Um, yes, I'll take this with my 40% coupon and not have to do ANY CRAFTING!!


Before pic: NOTE: pic was taken with my cellular device.




After pic (again, another phone photo):


Victory. Sweet Victory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment