Friday, February 8, 2013

Back Yard Project #1

It all started at Tuesday Morning........when I found a planter on clearance.
I love a good clearance.

Then, a quick trip to Lowe's for some plants.





Then I realized that it needed something else........so I shopped the garage and found these old black mats.



Then I spray-painted them.





And I believe the look is complete.



**I apologize that all of my photos suck. It had been raining. And the back yard was a small pond. So I was standing on the back porch. Barefoot. Like a classy redneck.....taking pictures of her backyard. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!
    Feel free to visit my web blog :: best registry cleaner for windows 7

    ReplyDelete