Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Interview with Oscar and Cooper

Oscar and Cooper are the funniest little buddies eva'. Their little personalities show out ALL.THE.TIME!

 I even talk in voices that I think would replicate that of Coop's and Oscar's.

What is your favorite food?
Oscar: Paws down, Oscar Mayer turkey lunch meat.
Coopie: food. oh food. did you say food. I love food. I will eat anything. My food, Oscar's food, poop in the backyard, white bread, wheat bread, peanut butter, poop, pulled pork. Food.




What is your favorite pastime?
Oscar: I like to nap. I enjoy napping on the couch, on my mom's white pillows and avoiding my brother at all cost.
Coopie: Pestering my brother. Finding mud in the backyard and rolling in it. Bitting my brother's ears. Eating so fast that I throw up.


What is your favorite part about living in your new house?
Oscar: Walking the 'hood and telling all of the lady dogs that I'm the fastest wienie in South MS.
Coopie: The back yard. Oh I love the back yard. I love it when it rains and I roll to the right in the mud then I roll to the left in the mud in the back yard. I love mud. Then I eat poop.









No comments:

Post a Comment