Monday, February 25, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday......Err...It's Monday


  • Last week FLEW BY! I didn't even realize it was Wednesday until around lunch time that day!
  • I had to write (3) papers last week.......and I almost DIED! 
  • My bedroom is painted all grey now. And I love it. 
  • I took Coopie for a run on last Sunday afternoon. He took 9 potty breaks, 7 in which he pooped. #weirddog #weirdmomforcountingpoops!
  • I'm reading a book..........as in a library book with a plastic cover on it.  I have a library card. And I enjoy using it. #oldschool #saynotokindles #theydon'tsmelllikelibrarybooks
  • I'm really not sure why, but I'm using a LOT of hashtags in this post. 
  • My eating habits MUST change. I have sugar highs in the morning........and all I want to do is crawl under my desk around 2pm! 
  • Have you ever been so tired that you hair hurts?? 
  • Confession: I have 3 pairs of shoes in my car as I type. I drive with my shoes off. Then, when I get home, I just step out of the car! There are mornings where I walk to the car bare-foot because the shoes that I'm wearing that day are already there. 
  • This week should be calmer for me. Praise the LARD! 
  • I ran/walked 3 miles yesterday. And while I was lacing up my shoes.....Oscar started crying to go with me. I told him no....and explained to him that if he wasn't so fat and lazy and if I knew he wouldn't just sit down in the middle of the road when he gets tired that I would take him with me. Then, he gave me evil wienie dog eyes and took a poop at the front door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment