It is the Whole Food version of Dr. Pepper. Let me sell it to you for a minute: less sugar, no high-fructose corn syrup, cane sugar, no caffeine.....tastes better. The only problem is......there isn't a Whole Foods in the State of MS.....which means that I look like a crazy lady when I want to purchase more of these drinks!
- I had a Twitter account. For school. Remember my mini-session in January? (which I'm slated to make an A in because I made a 100 on my final paper! ) Anyway, I had to activate a Twitter account, and tweet, and retweet and be active and such. Anyway, it wasn't my favorite social media medium.....so I deleted my account. I apologize for keeping this from you.....however, you didn't miss a lot my friends. Twitter made me realize that I'm slightly boring. I tweeted things like:
- I love listening to the rain and wienie dogs snore
- Sean is wearing a mawmaw sweater #bachelor
- This P!NK concert is starting past my bedtime
- This week is has been calm. Which is great. I did fill out copious amounts of forms so I can graduate this summer. All of the paper work made me question if I even want to "walk" (which, I can't even do that until December due to the fact there is not a summer graduation). Anyway, while meeting with my advisor, we discussed my comps. Then I threw-up in his trash can. Not really.....but I did break out into a cold sweat. Comps really freak me out. I would rather play the piano in front of 1,000 people than take comps.
- Breakfast for dinner = absolute winner.
- So, I've been running lately (it's more walk....run....walk...run)....anyway, I'm sorta a picky runner.....meaning, if it's below 60 degrees, the likely hood of me running is slim to none. However, I do enjoy it. And I enjoy cake. And ice cream.