Sunday, September 15, 2013

I painted my bed.

And it was as simple as that.

I also painted the fireplace in our bedroom.
If you would like a detailed account of this transformation.......head on over to the Mississippi Women's Bloggers page and read the whole story.

Meanwhile, here's the bed transformation:



Please notice the wienie dog that photobombed this pic! 



True Story: Cooper would stand on the mirror that's being housed under the bed....and bark at himself. #dumbdog

He would bark....then walk away....then come back and creep up to the mirror and bark.....and run away.

The mirror belongs to our dresser. But I don't like matchy matchy.....and I don't want to throw it out.....so, it's under the bed.

FINISHED PRODUCT:


Next project.....painting the night stands. I'm setting a goal to have the night stands painted by the end of the month!

2 comments: