Monday, October 14, 2013

MSU vs. Alcorn State


I'm behind on blogging.

Like, waayyyy behind. But, you know what......it's ok. I've been busy with family and fun stuff and just living life. So here ya' go with a blog post about State vs. Alcorn State.



I love a good a State game.








But I love a Win even more.

I realize that I'm several weeks behind on this post.........but, you get what you get here.

We stayed in our seats during half-time to watch Alcorn State's band and dance team......and I took a ton of photos, but unfortunately, I can't use any of them. The dance selection rivaled that of Miley Cyrus at the VMA's. However.....I think this was worse.

Whatever happened to twirling a baton, or flag or using pom-poms? Those girls from Alcorn State were fierce, provocative and athletic. I would have died if I had to perform their routine. And my Dad would have as well. 

To recap this weekend's game against Bowling Green: we won. It wasn't pretty.....but we won. And sometimes a Win is a Win. I don't enjoy the fact that we play up or down to our opponents. It makes for nail biting experiences.........and we all know how I am an emotional eater. By the beginning of the 4th quarter, I was pretty much begging H for us to leave the game. I was over it. I didn't want to sit and watch us play subpar any longer. But- through a miracle.....and a Hail Mary.....we won. Unfortunately, that's the life of a Bulldog fan.

Hail State everyone from the gurl with no nails left and probably won't be able to eat popcorn for a month!! 

Hail State. 

No comments:

Post a Comment