Do you know what I remembered this week??
Elf on a Shelf!
We are about to be bombarded with Elf on a Shelf photos on social media.
Can I set some ground rules here??
I'm gonna say for everyone, everywhere......do not post a pic of Elf on the Shelf unless it's funny and possibly inappropriate.
I wanna see Elfie driving Barbie's car.
I wanna see Elfie sitting on the top of the coffee pot and it scaring your Hubby when he wakes up at 5am.
I wanna see Elfie hanging on to the steering wheel in the car.
In other news:
- The Fall weather in MS is playing tricks on us. One day I'm freezing and having pity on people who live in Alaska....and the next day I'm running the air conditioner!
- If I generally buy you a Christmas gift.....please email what you want. This year, I don't have a clue or a budget. And, I need both.
- I was able to listen to my book on cd from my phone during my 10 hour drive to see Mar Per! I literally stopped and bought some popcorn to eat while listening to the saga unfold with my book.
- Emmaline Perry is the most presh squishy baby ever! She would smile and smile and open her mouth like she wanted to tell me something, but at the ripe age of 9 weeks old, nothing would come out!
- Call me crazy, but I wanna hire someone to help me decorate for Christmas. I only need someone to help for about 3-4 hours.....and I want them to do my trees while H and I do the outside decorations and the heavy lifting. I'm on the prowl for a highschooler that would like some fast Christmas cash.
- I need to pull my life together and cook. I've been very hodge podge lately. It's my goal to menu plan this weekend for the rest of November. Very ambitious I know!