Friday, December 6, 2013

Merry Merry Christmas!

For the past few years, I have skimped on the Christmas cards.

All of my dear friends keep stepping it up a notch with their cute Tiny Prints cards........and I'm all over here with Target and Dirt Cheap cards.

I have felt jaded for the past 4 Christmas'. 

I doubted that anyone wanted a photo of just me and my man and our weenie dogs. (other than my mother of course)

This year, we tagged in the Christmas Card game.

We are ready to be displayed in homes.

We BROUGHT it this year.

Done and Done.

Drum Roll please..........



I couldn't decide which one I liked best......so I did a double sided card.

I squealed with delight when I saw the finished product!

I have a year to think about next year's card with our little peanut! Thanks to Pinterest, this should be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment