Blog post over.
It was THAT good!
Remember when I went to my 1st P!nk concert in February?
You can read about it here and here.
Anyway, this time was different:
1. We had to purchase our own tickets.
2. I DREAMED of having tickets in a suite vs. the nose bleeds that we did.
3. Limo ride?! Haha! That's like a cruel joke and distant memory.
4. I actually knew the songs this time around.
5. I didn't wear my Ann Taylor pink shirt because I burned 2 holes in it while ironing it.
However, the similarities included:
1. BFF Anna was just as excited as I was!!
2. P!nk flew around the arena.
3. I had my very own little dance party.
So here's the rundown:
Her opening song was Raise Your Glass. And.....I really couldn't. So, I raised my water bottle.
Watching her do aerobics with men hanging upside down with their shirts off made me question why I stopped taking gymnastics.
Next, she sang Blow Me One Last Kiss.
Listen. She can bring.it.and.keep.it.coming.
I can't even walk a flight of stairs without having to sit on the top step. She didn't stop moving the entire time.
When she sang Try and Just Give Me a Reason.......I died.
She nailed it....and I acted like I was a back up singer in section 13/14.
I was hoping H knew the words for Just Give me a Reason so we could do a duet.......but he left me hanging.
I think P!nk has toned it down a notch since she became a mother.......which is very becoming of her.
Oh! Can we talk about So What?
Here's a little video of that performance:
I would like to fly around an arena. Wearing a bodysuit and high heels.
Wait! I should probably give birth first.