I can't even believe that I need to give you a pregnancy update.
There are a few things that I promise never to talk about or show you:
1. An ultrasound picture. I can't figure it out, so I don't expect you to either.
2. I will never tell you about my weight gain in numbers. Just know it's happening.
3. I will never tell you if and when I'm effaced. Because, frankly, I don't know what that means. And it sounds gross.
4. If my water breaks on aisle 4 of Kroger- you will never know about.
With that out of the way......here's some updates.
- I LOVE fruit.
-I drink orange juice all the time. I have limited myself to it every other week now.
- When I drink my Dr. Snaps, the sugar goes to the baby and it moves. I don't drink them anymore.
-Pregnancy headaches are no joke. They will literally put you in the bed for 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon to sleep them off.
- I have 34.2% of my energy back. And I spend it watching tv. And blogging.
- I heart maternity clothes. I will probably never wear button/zip up jeans again.
- The baby is the size of a sweet tater.
- Word from the wise, don't sneeze while laying on your back in bed. Otherwise, you will almost cry and walk with a limp in your right leg the next day.
- I'm 18 weeks today! Time is flying by.
-I'm taking weekly bump photos, but I doubt you want to see a pic of me holding my belly every week. So, I'll spare you.
- I purchased a print for the nursery......and the bedding is in the bed now!
- I can't believe that I'm going to be responsible for a human in approximately 20 weeks. I can't even handle.
- I have ordered Baby Jones' coming home outfit. There's a great chance my mom will cry when she sees it! Presh.