Monday, October 13, 2014

Jaxon Riley- 4 Month Update

This child. 



He makes me excited for so many things.

Halloween cannot get here soon enough.

I love seeing the world through his sweet slate blue eyes.


4-Month Update:

- Weights 14 pounds

- Loves to read the 'crinkle' books that Aunt Fran gave him. He will actually hold the book and talk/read out loud. It is the funniest thing ever! A few Sunday nights ago, he literally fell asleep reading to himself. H had to pull the book out of his hand. I laughed, then almost cried. How is that my little bitty 7 pound baby is now "reading books" and understanding life more and more??


- He attended his very first festival and did GREAT!

- He went going to Granna's house this weekend while H and I attended the most epic game of College football! He was busy making videos and taking selfies with Granna! 

- I hate to even type this......but he is sleeping 10 hours a night. At 30 years old, I couldn't even do that if I tried! 

- This boy LOVES his 'vanilla milk!' He will drink 5 ounce bottles during the day and will CHUG down 7 ounces at bedtime. 



- He is wearing 6 month and 9 month clothes! 

- I'm obsessed with his little hands. I hope they do big things in this world. 

- He is mesmerized with the Christmas trees at Lowes. That is free entertainment for us when we go. Christmas is gonna be so much fun for this munchkin! 





No comments:

Post a Comment