Friday, December 21, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday.....

1. I have declared today as my painting day.  I have tested out my sample paints and I'm 2 and 1.  2 of the samples are PERFECT! H approves them.....and they look fab. The other sample looks like mint and lime green mixed. Not exactly what I was going for.

2. I'm off from work until Jan. 2nd! Hip Hip Horray!

3. I have my car back. $1,000 later. 

4. I will be THRILLED when Christmas is over and my Facebook news feed no longer shows Elf on a Shelf!  GEEZ LOUISE! What makes these mom's think that we want to see what lazy creative and pinterest original idea they came up with.

5. I painted my foyer. And when I say foyer, I mean a wall. I painted a wall. 

6. I am officially off from work until January 2nd. Which scared my Dad while we were texting.

Me: went shopping with Mom after work.
Dad: Good
Me: H is sick with the crud and tomorrow is my last day of work
Dad: you quit your job?? I will call later. In a tree. 

When Dad goes deer hunting, I like to provide him with as much entertainment as one can do with text and email. Dad has been on hunting trip, so every morning I have provided him with family updates.

7. I made an A in my class this semester! Another class down and only 4 to go!
Game plan:
January Mini Session
(1) Class during the Spring Semester
(2) classes during summer school
BOOM! DONE! DROP THE MIC!

8. Wednesday night was the Walley girls slumber party. The funny thing is, all of our last names are not Walley! Ha!

9. I went shopping with a friend last night and bought more "S" for me than anyone else!


10. Sometimes we just need to be reminded.

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change, He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.



No comments:

Post a Comment