Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday.....

1. It's December and last Saturday, my wardrobe consisted of a t-shirt and shorts.

2. I hate insurance companies when they drag their feet. My car could be fully paid off by the time I see it again! Stupid deer.

3. I can't wait for the new Sister Wives' episode on Sunday. It's going to be spectacular! One man with 4 women is a recipe for DISASTER! And I'm going to have a front-row seat on my couch with Cooper-the-Pooper!

4. I am starting to line up ALL of the projects that we want to do in our humble abode while I'm off on Christmas break. Fun-times-are-a-coming! I purchased paint yesterday......and painters tape. I guess that's step one. I fully intend on slaping some paint on the walls Sunday afternoon.

5. Over the weekend, I asked Oscar Mayer to get off the couch. He SLLOOWWLLY moved from the couch cushion to H's lap (still on the couch) then looked at me and sang "nanny nanny boo boo. I did what you said and I'm a smart booty about it." Crazy little pup! H and I busted out laughing.......and H declared that was a play out of his book from childhood. This is the same pup that I told to move off my white pillows because he has brown hair that sheds. His smarty butt dragged his blanket back to the pillows, and laid on his blanket. I swear, that doggie is smarter than most kids I know! 

6. Our 2nd Annual PJ Christmas Party is Saturday. Can.Not.Wait! I mean, who doesn't like to have a party while wearing PJ's?

7. My man and I are finished with school until January 8th. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all my free time now.......Oh, that's right...I'm going to PAINT, and border a mirror, and PAINT, and shampoo carpet, clean our junk room, and border another mirror. Free time! Ha!

8. I love my besites! And I love it more when we have 3-way conference calls! It melts my heart and makes me feel blessed!

9. I'm sorta thrilled that I don't have to think of places for Elf-on-a-Shelf to move to each day. Hopefully this is just a fad and it will be long gone before I birth some babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment