Friday, January 25, 2013

Gimmie a J!

I got your J.

Anyone remember that elementary cheer? 

Yeah- it's stuck in my head too! 

I'm still recapping some of my Pinterest worthy moments here:

I bought this J from the Hobby Lobby......



Then, I spray painted it......




Then I hung it on our back porch......




A little perk of marrying my man and becoming a Jones........is the fact you can find J's everywhere!

When I was a Walley.....it was like being plagued with a bad last name. Once your last name is past the letter S in the alphabet.....you are forgotten by companies. I take pity on the the folks whose last name begins with Z......I bet you don't have any monograms! 

2 comments:

  1. Zito. Lived with it for 25 years. Not only was it ugly in myonogram, but finding anything Z was nearly impossible. Love the Pinterest projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Woman! There are more projects to post!

    Full Time Job: An't Nobody Got Time for That!

    ReplyDelete