Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sew What.

I've been a sewing MACHINE lately.

Get it. Sewing machine. 

Anyway......I don't want to say that I'm getting use to the thing.....but I know how to sew a straight line. The intimidation of the machine has left me......and I've completed a few projects:

Case in point #1:


Because I'm against selfies...and frankly I make fun of people how do them, especially with their duck face....here is my new shirt on the bed. I sorta over compensated with this shirt and made it an XS. I don't wear an XS. If I gain 1 lb, this shirt will be too small for me. 



 Case in point #2:

New garden flag.

I probably need to bring in the sides a little more. I'm not one to measure (i.e. XS shirt).....and I just "eyed" my flag measurements. #rogueseamstress #an'tnobodygottimetomeasure



This is what Coopie thinks about my creations. Not impressed one bit! 
BTW: that is the dog blanket with 4 hems in it. Obviously.....he loves it.

I'm starting to feel like Felicia Pollard! hahah!!! Talk about a sewing MACHINE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment