Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday.

1. I'm in favor with the LARD. This has been 2 weeks in a row where the week has FLOWN by! Everybody's workin' for the weekend!

2. I told H that Elizabeth Taylor died. He asked me who that was.
GASP!!
Say it ain't so! Say. It. Ain't. So.
I like Ms. Taylor for just a few reasons. One of those reasons is that I am in total agrement with her life motto "more is better."

Preach it Elizabeth. Preach it. You always need MORE shoes. MORE purses. MORE scarfs. Etc.

3. Have I mentioned that H and I went fishing on Saturday? Yup! We went fishing. And I caught a fish. And H caught 3 more.




4. We have another great weekend coming up. It includes sleeping late on Saturday, cleaning house a little and reading while piled up in the hammock with a wienie dog. Life is grand in the BS! Life is grand.

5. Oscar is getting his birthday gift on Monday. We hope. Remember the golf cart? Oscar-Mayer thinks that it is his. Speaking of the wienie....he went running with H. They ran 2 miles together. I was so proud of Buddy! I think he is officially off his diet now. H said that about halfway through the run, O-Man wanted to turn around and run back home! Bless him. He fell asleep at 8pm last night. And was dead weight. Like his mama.

6. Did I mention that I almost hit a cow on the way to work on Monday? Oh yeah. A baby cow. Which is a calf. He was standing in the middle of the road. In my lane. Immediately after a large curb. Among the fog. And he was white. The calf and my camillion car are both safe for the record.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Oscar made such a challenging run! Way to go H and Oscar! The weather has been beautiful!

    ReplyDelete