Monday, February 18, 2013

Cooper the Pooper.

It was brought to my attention that my blog reflects that Oscar is my favorite child.

Caught red-handed. 

I know it's true. I even tell Oscar that I love him more.

Don't all parents have a favorite child?

My parents send mixed signals with me and brother.

There are days where I know I'm the favorite......then, Mom does stuff like leave her Christmas decor up until the end of January for brother and it makes me question my existence in the Walley fam!

Oh, and Mom loves brother's dog more than my doggies. It may have something to do with Oscar persistently throwing up on her couch or Cooper pooping on her rug.


Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics of Cooper the Pooper:


My little men LOVE to go in the pet store. Cooper was probably 7 weeks old in this pic!





Mom always feeds the doggies in a Styrofoam bowl........Coopie brought his to the living room to have me fill it up again. For him to be so dumb......there are moments that surprise me. He still will come and find me to refill his bowl. 




In the process of moving, I couldn't find Coopie as the men were loading the truck. Then we found him....in the buffet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment