Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Neighbors in town......

And when I say town.....I mean pasture.


I have 20,439 pics of the cows on my camera. It's sorta an obsession. I really need to delete some of these.

The new cows are not fond of wienie dogs. At.All.
However, they are slowly warming up to me. I talk to them. I have told them all about the neighborhood. I have warned them of all of the neighborhood feral cats!

I apologized at how the wienie dogs bark at them EVERYTIME they walk outside.....and I had to apologize for H mooing like them....then laughing at himself.



Sometimes, they like to play hide-and-go-seek. But, they really don't have the figure to pull it off. 


Sometimes, they like to do side shots to show off their bods.
Honey- you are not ready for Fashion week. You need to lay off the grass a little bit.

They are just a bunch of lazy bones that like to lay around and gossip about the comings and goings of the hood.

It's probably a good thing I don't own these beauties. I would never be able to sell them or cook hamburger meat. But steak............ I could probably push through some steak.


Much love-
Ol' Mrs. McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment