Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday......

1. It's 7:30 and I'm laying in bed coughing up my left lung.

2. Dear Nashville- you are so good to me! The music. The hair. Deacon. 

3. H and I have some of the best friends around. I've been sick with a sinus infection since Thanksgiving night......and my dear sweet friend Anna provided dinner for us tonight. Do you know what's better than not having to cook? Chicken spaghetti...that's what! 

4. I'm doing a marathon shopping round on Saturday. And I'm not looking forward to it. But I am looking forward to having lunch with Jenny From the Block!!

5. The Bachelor starts on January....and I just don't know what to think about it. I guess I need to watch Sean's wedding first. 

6. I have a piano recital today. At 2pm. I'm sorta over it. My final jury is next week and afterwards......there will be no more college classes for me. First of all, I don't want to waddle across campus next semester.....and frankly, I like going to bed at 7:30! 

Happy Thursday everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment