Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tales from Labor and Delivery.

Geez Louise.

I'm having a baby.

I've waited for years for this moment.....and here we are.....and you know what's consuming my mind???

My dang dogs and BBQ chicken pizza from Newks! 

Seriously, who does this?? 

Who goes into labor thinking about weenie dogs and pizza?!




So, here's my advice to all of you prego women:

1- Get.the.drugs. Get all of them. However, I did say no to the Stadol. I mean, if I can blog while in labor.....you know they are good. 

2- When the nurses give you a sucker and ice chips......put the sucker in the ice chips. It's sooo good. Well, it's as good as it gets when you are not allowed to eat/drink.

3- Take plenty of items to keep your baby daddy busy.

4- Eat the popsicles. They could be your meal. 



5- If this is baby #1 for you, get ready for a long day. This mama has been here since 7am....




Happy Birthday little baby buddy!! 

I'm gonna have your daddy hold you ASAP when you arrive so I can check on the weenie dogs and eat my pizza! 







1 comment:

  1. Uh, I dont even know how I found this blog, but congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete