Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Jaxon Riley- 8 Months Fun Facts

Everyday this child makes me belly laugh. 

- Wears size 3 diapers, but he is 1 meal away from wearing size 4.

- At 8 months old, he wears 12 month clothes, but let's be real.......some of those are tight. 




- He eats: carrots, spinach, sweet potatoes, kale, chicken and rice, peaches, pears, English peas, green beans, appleauce, Greek yogurt, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow squash, butternut squash, zucchini and whatever else I place on his tray. 

At Grannas house: he eats cookies. 


- He likes to stand (with assistant)....and sorta dance....then laugh about it. 

- He still LOVES to be outside and stroll on anything with wheels. 

- On Sunday, he ate grass.....like a goat. He had 2 handfuls and was happy about it. 


Don't judge the non-matching sheets. They are the back up sheets. Sweet buddy drools er'night. 


- He has been battling a double ear infection that busted his right ear drum. So now, that makes 2 people in our home that's deaf 
(me, and the buddy). 








Jaxon Riley- 

Dear sweet child. You are the best. You are loved. And Lard knows, you are fed. Your sweet, loud laugh is contagious and you wake up smiling. Because of your disposition, I'm slowly preparing myself for baby #2. Then, I remember we need to contribute $300 per month for your college fund and I don't know if I can have 2 babies in diapers at the same time and keep up with your growing appetite.  

Here's to hoping for scholarships little buddy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment