Sunday, July 26, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Hope Anderson! I generally don't do these things.......well, actually.....I never. However, I am tonight. I am suppose to tell you 7 things about myself......so, here goes.

1) I LOVE LOVE meat lovers pizza. When I ordered mine and H's first ever pizza.....I didn't consult with him....I just ordered it. He FLIPPED! I think he fell in love at that moment. Just because I ordered a GREAT pizza!

2) I LOVE to cook! I will read a recipe....and then I give it my take on it.

3) I don't like riding in the car. I have the worst motion sickness ever! However, it only applies in the car. Generally if I eat while in the car......I'm fine though.

4) I NEED coffee to function!

5) I miss Grey's Anatomy!! I can't wait until September.......

6) I'm starting to like our new little town!

7) I don't like thinking of "things" about myself. I'm not that interesting......I can never think of stuff......

1 comment:

  1. OK...this is oh so completely random BUT I met you at MINT the other day right? you looked so familiar to me and i seriously just "happened" to end up on your blog. i see that you're not only friends with Emily Stringer, but ALSO my sister, heather skaggs, and lots of other people i know! ha! i'm pretty sure we'd met before. Just thought i'd say hey! :)

    ReplyDelete