Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Thought for Thursday of 2010

Can you believe that 2010 is over? It has literally flown by. And I am glad. In case you are new to my blog, here is a small recap of what has happened in our life this past year.

1. This time last year, H was interviewing with his current company. I was a nervous wreck!
2. I started grad school. And my head started hurting.
3. H bought me a pot-belly pool.
4. We traveled to the Bahamas for our 3rd honeymoon.
5. When we came back from our little vacay, we moved for the 2nd time this year. Lovely. I had to throw away my pool. This is our 4th home in 3 years.
6. MSU dominated in football. Which made the trips to Starkville so much easier.
7. I received a job offer to start my career again. Forever grateful doesn’t even describe.
8. H bought me a car for Christmas. And he likes to mention that every chance he can. He says things like, “I don’t think I’m going to fold the clothes you asked me to b/c I bought you a car.”
9. We attended 3 Christmas’ with our families and had a rockin’ time at each.
10. Would you believe me if I told you that H has already completed our budget for 2011. He did the ENTIRE year! He should have been an accountant.

I would love to write you a great meaningful blog post about all of the resolutions that I want to accomplish in 2011, but I’m in the middle of packing. I am throwing some clothes in a bag for mine and H’s last “get-a-way” for 2010. In the morning we are headed to the lovely Grand Hotel in Fairhope, AL. We have ZERO plans for our little trip. Just relaxing and room-service.

2011 is going to bring some really exciting times for us! I’m ready to get it going and make so many wonderful memories.

CHEERS to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment