Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

While it would be my hopes and dreams to have a Tasty Tuesday blog post each week, let's be real here......I can't even pull my thoughts together on Thursdays!

I tried a new recipe on Sunday night......and when I say 'tried' I mean, that I used H and Oscar Man as my test subjects. It was such a hit, that I am deciding to share with you!

Lemon Pepper Fish (but, in the Crock pot)
(1) lemon sliced thin
(2) filet's of fish (I used tilapia)
salt, white peppa', Tony's seasoning
small drizzle of Lawry's Herb & Garlic marinade

  • cut up the lemon using a mandoline slicer (my dad gave me a mandoline slicer a  few Christmas' ago....and my life in the kitchen has forever changed), then place in the bottom of the crockpot
  • season both sides of the fish and place in crockpot
  • drizzle the marinade over the fish
  • cook on high for 40 minutes
Be prepared for your man to think you cook like Martha Stewart. Be prepared for him to say that he is so lucky to have married you. And, be prepared for him to still not want to help clean up the kitchen.

I served my fish with rice with butta' and fresh green beans with the most wonderful bread from the Kroger's.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment