Thursday, January 31, 2013

Down at the County Fair.....

That's where my man took me for a double-date on a  Monday night in October.

Yep. That's right folks. This pitiful post has been in the works since OCTOBER!!!

Life. It's kicked me in the butt since October.

Good times were had by all......that is, until we left with tummy aches because of all of the junk food that we ate.

-Corndogs
-Cheese sticks
-Nutty Butter bars
-Cotton Candy
-Candied apples
-Alligator on a stick
-Spiraled chips

I know my limits.....and I said NO to deep fried pizza. Although it sounds intriguing as I write this post.

But I did say a big fat yes to:

Eating a candied apple is an art form for me. I have to cut it piece by piece and eat it one small slice at a time. I learned this from The Pope. I do this at home. With a plate.....on the couch while watching tv.

I'm an odd bird.





Although we didn't see any real good "carnies" like I was hoping  (one episode of Gipsies had me intriged).......we did have a good laugh over these air brushed t-shirts.


I don't know if it's sad or a good thing that I don't recognize anyone besides The Biebster! 


2 comments: