Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Bulldogs.

I love them.

Like, a lot.

I'm proud to wear Maroon and White......and I'm so stinking proud of them to make it to the College World Series. That alone is great!

I realized a few things while watching the CWS games:

- If I have a little boy that plays baseball, I need to have my "nails done" before each game so I don't bite my real nails to the quick.

- I take calls against State personally. And I like to talk back to the umpires.

- I dig the beards. #fearthebeards


H asked me if I would like to go to Omaha......He said that we could drive up.

Negative. 

20 hours in a car. Together. With no XM radio. I don't think so.

I love baseball, my man, and the Bulldogs.......but when there's a 10 hour distance between us........I don't think so. I'm a homebody. I'm actually typing this from the couch.......under my Restoration Hardware Blanket with a full stomach and heart. #homeiswhereyourtvis

I was a nervous Nelly during the games this week. I had to get up from the couch and sew because I didn't want to cry over a baseball game. The guys worked so hard to get there.......and now it's over.
I loved watching my Facebook feed and Instagram be filled with so many cheers for the Bulldogs. This is a big deal for State....and for Mississippi. The Governor was even in attendance in last night's game!

 MSU is #2 in the Nation. 

Let that sink in for a moment.

#2. College World Series.

Mississippi was represented well my friends. As much fun as it would have been to travel to Omaha, I would rather be there to welcome the guys back to Starkville and thank them for a job well done. The entire state with the exception of a few haters were cheering them on! Haters gonna hate. 

Hail Dear Ole State







3 comments:

  1. I want that picture. Where did you find it!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every woman's favorite place: PINTEREST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!!!! New to your blog! :) Hail State!!!

    ReplyDelete