Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday......

Happy 4th of July 'Merica!!!!

Happy 4th.

Here are some thoughts:

- I brought home some left over eggplant parmesan from lunch on Monday........I told H what it was....he grimaced at the thought of eggplant. Fast forward 10 minutes........I was heating up my leftovers to add to my plate for dinner. I divided up the pasta between our plates......and I put the eggplant on my plate and sprinkled some cheese on it. Before I knew it......H was eating my eggplant.....and I quote from the boy: "Meg- I like this chicken! It's really thin." I replied with...."yeah, babe....isn't it great!

I had to turn around so I wouldn't bust a gut laughing. I told him that he had just ate eggplant.....and he liked it. I feel like a mama that is hiding vegetables amongst other food for her kids to eat.

- I passed my comps! I found out this week!! We celebrated by eating Mexican Food. #crazykids

- There are so many sewing projects that I'm involved in right now! And I'm so happy about that! I found the most delightful curtains today that I think I need to make for the guest room. The top half of them were burlap!

-The Walley fam went to the Beach last weekend. Good times were had by all and blog posts are coming soon.

BTW: I made my top in this photo.

-I made a new garden flag for the front yard. It took 10 minutes and I think it looks fab!


I'll do a post on how easy it is to make them pretty soon.

Today, I plan on laying around by the pool all day and finishing up my summer read!

Happy 4th Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a tutorial on how you made the flag. Maybe submit this for MSWB and we can feature you! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete