Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday.........

I have so much that I want to tell you......but not enough time to type it out!!

So- here's ADD blogging at it's best:

1. My brudder is getting married!!!! We are THRILLED to welcome Candice into our crazy family!

2. A few weeks ago, my neighbor proudly displayed this on her front door:


so then, I felt the need to pull this mama-jama out of the attic:


I'm telling you.....it's an SEC war up in my hood! Ole Miss is represented too (I just don't know those neighbors well enough to walk up to their front door and take a photo).

3. I have a piano class quiz today.

4. Work is nuts. Life is nuts. I need 4 more hours in the day. Currently, my bed time is 11pm. I don't even recognize myself.

5. We attended the State game last weekend. And that's gonna be a post all to itself. But in the meantime, I can't handle the boots with the dresses. I like boots. And I like dresses. And sometimes with the correct combo.....I like boots with dresses. However, when it is 132 degrees outside......don't wear boots. Wear you some flip-flops for the love of the LARD! I am the only person who has feet that swell in extreme heat?? Does that show my age? Don't answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment