Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pregnancy Updates

Ya'll. 

I can't even believe that I need to give you a pregnancy update. 

There are a few things that I promise never to talk about or show you:
1. An ultrasound picture. I can't figure it out, so I don't expect you to either. 
2. I will never tell you about my weight gain in numbers. Just know it's happening. 
3. I will never tell you if and when I'm effaced. Because, frankly, I don't know what that means. And it sounds gross. 
4. If my water breaks on aisle 4 of Kroger- you will never know about. 


With that out of the way......here's some updates. 

- I LOVE fruit. 

-I drink orange juice all the time. I have limited myself to it every other week now. 

- When I drink my Dr. Snaps, the sugar goes to the baby and it moves. I don't drink them anymore. 

-Pregnancy headaches are no joke. They will literally put you in the bed for 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon to sleep them off. 

- I have 34.2% of my energy back. And I spend it watching tv. And blogging.

- I heart maternity clothes. I will probably never wear button/zip up jeans again.

- The baby is the size of a sweet tater. 

- Word from the wise, don't sneeze while laying on your back in bed. Otherwise, you will almost cry and walk with a limp in your right leg the next day. 

- I'm 18 weeks today! Time is flying by. 

-I'm taking weekly bump photos, but I doubt you want to see a pic of me holding my belly every week. So, I'll spare you. 

- I purchased a print for the nursery......and the bedding is in the bed now! 

- I can't believe that I'm going to be responsible for a human in approximately 20 weeks. I can't even handle. 

- I have ordered Baby Jones' coming home outfit. There's a great chance my mom will cry when she sees it! Presh.

No comments:

Post a Comment