Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday.....

1. We had our 20 week ultra sound on Tuesday. All is fine, and the baby is still the same gender as before! Thank the Lard because I would hate to ask H repaint the nursery. Oh- and the cute shoes I purchased for the Peanut from the Gap on Monday.......well, it would break my heart if I had to return them.

2. Downton Abbey. I love this show for several reasons.......
-the accents
-the Viking commercial
-the grandmother

3. Revenge is a little out of control. I'm so over the drama rama. Emily needs to cut the ties with The Greyson's and move away with Aiden. 

4. My man went duck hunting over the weekend. I didn't mention it on the blog because my ADT security hasn't been working at full speed. 

The cold weather did the puppies in. They have been lazy and not wanting to get out of bed. Which I don't blame them. 

5. Apparently, a LOT of you either felt the same way  with my Never Ever Say blog post. I am still getting emails from gurls thanking me for posting it. Ya'll. If I help 1 gurl feel that she can make it through IVF.......then mission accomplished! The things that people say......and the lines they cross. I can't even.

6. My pants are getting tighter and tighter. I'm into wearing dresses and tights right now. I can breathe better in both.

7. So- Markus and Jessi tied the knot on Saturday......and here are some of my favorite pics I took with the big camera:








8- Modern Family. My favorite line from the show last night: "She's like a self cleaning oven."


No comments:

Post a Comment