Friday, September 5, 2014

Jaxon Riley- 3 Months


Say it ain't so! I have a 3 month old baby. I no longer have a newborn. He isn't a tiny baby anymore. He is a little man on the move! 

-He seems to enjoy daycare! 

- Wears size 2 diapers and can fill them up in a hott minute! 

- Weighs 14 lbs and counting.

- Thinks his "A, B, C's" are funny!

- Loves to spell his name in his own little baby language

-Favorite place is outside. It's my secret weapon with him. 

- Laughed for the first time playing with his Pops! Cutest little sound ever! 

- Slept through Uncle Naters rehearsal dinner like this:
(Best parenting decision to take the Rock-N-Play)
I LOVE those sweet cheeks! Love them.

-Doesn't know what to think about the drive-thru car wash! 


-Still doesn't really like a paci

-Drinks 4 or 5 ounce bottles

- Has rolled over twice but doesn't seem interested anymore. 

-Tries to hold his bottle while eating, which breaks my heart.

- He is a morning person who loves snuggling and smiling. 

- His morning routine includes watching CNN. When I told him that he was the smartest kid in his class, he laughed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment