Thursday, July 20, 2017

Refreshed and Renewed.

I really wish the title reflected my current state of mind.
But instead, it merely describes my blog.

I literally woke up one morning and everything was gone.
So, I made a latte and remade the darn thing.

Before I retired, my job was to update websites and blogs........but y'all....I've been out of the game for 2 years.

Thankgoodness for google and Youtube! Geezzzz....

Meanwhile, here's what's going on in the Jones household:

1. Even though I just blogged about Jax's birthday yesterday, his actual birthday was June 9th. I've been meaning to hit the publish button since JUNE 9th!

2. Since I typed up his birthday blog post a month ago,  Jax has decided that it is indeed SOOO MUCH FUN to jump in a swimming pool. He LOVES jumping off the boat and in the pool. And we reap the benefits of him wearing out by doing so! Last Saturday, the kid slept from 5:30pm-6:30 am on Sunday! It was AMAZING!!

3. It's been almost a year since we moved in our house.

We have lived a year in Madison.

A whole year.

 I feel settled (finally) and I'm so thankful we call this home. Don't get me wrong, I certainly miss Laurel for sure! But, seeing Jax play with his friends here and do SOOO many fun activities makes me so happy.

4. I thought life was going to slow down after we had Jax. I honestly thought we would do a lot more couch sitting and activity planning. But y'all......its quite the opposite around here. We literally don't stop. I think I have conditioned my body to stay awake and function from 6am-midnight. Those are my hours.

5. It's so weird to blog. I feel like I should be unloading the dishwasher or sewing or cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment