Monday, March 30, 2009

Shower the Bride and Groom!

This past weekend, H and I attended a Couples Shower for Katie and Jeremie. And then on Sunday, another shower for the couple. Here are some of the pics from the wonderful weekend.

Translation on this picture:
I was showing KT the chocolate she had on her white dress. Well, come to find out, she and her future groom fed each other cake like they will on their wedding day! Apparently, the happy couple needs to practice before May 9th!! :)
I stood on this side to cover the chocolate cake!

All of the girls were dressed in summer dresses, and then the temp dropped! KT, thanks for letting me borrow he peacock jacket! :)





KT has the funniest expressions! Let me just share a few that crack me up!
A great time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment