Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday.....

Quote of the day:

I hope your trials last as long as a Kardashian marriage.

Was I the only one who thought this marriage was a solid Christian commitment???
I mean, this and the Gene Simmons wedding totally brings out what the sanctity of marriage is all about!

By the time my children are teenagers, I hope the Kardashian clan, Brittany Spears, Lady GaGa and reality television is long gone! Otherwise, I think I'll have to be THAT MOM who blocks every channel on tv.

In other non-related news, I signed Oscar man up for Doggie Day Care!!
He is going to HATE ME!

Here is the schedule of this month's doggie activities:
November 8th- movie day
November 18th- birthday party for all of his classmates that were born/adopted in November
November 23th- Thanksgiving lunch
November 29th- arts and crafts day

Ya'll! I couldn't make this up if I TRIED!!! I asked them where Oscar would go if he is mean to his "classmates".......if he's ugly...they call me and he goes in a kennel. I'm fully expecting that to happen. I even warned the "teacher" and told her not to even call me. Just put him in the kennel. I don't want to receive that phone call while in a meeting. He thinks he is an American Bulldog......and he thinks he weights 48 lbs vs. the 8lbs that he actually does. He is an only child that is the ruler of our house.
I'll keep you posted on how this new venture goes.
You know there will be a story involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment